|
|
|
Sunday, August 28, 2005 It was a day of fun in the sun on Friday. We were separated into 4 groups and put thru several rounds of games. My favourite was the bouncing of water balloon using a cloth held by 2 person. Instead of playing volley balls, each team had to use the fabric to bounce the bater balloon across to the opponent on the other side of the net.The organizers also brought in Salsa instructors and we learnt how to salsa away to the music, we had to change partners every couple of minutes and it was a good way to get in contact with colleagues who I would have otherwise not talk much to at work, if my work doesn't require me to. It was tough work tho, I meant the steps n all... my butt and legs were aching the next day.... I saw lift chairs in Sentosa while making our way to the meeting point, like those you see at ski places. Afterwards, I heard from my colleague that there's a new operator offering luge slides...don't know know if it's spelt this way. It's a kind of game where u sit on this board with wheels and you can control the direction using the bar, likened to a bicycles'. then you go from the top of the hill to the bottom and that's when you take the luge back up to the hill again. I'm gonna go back to get a tan and try the luge out. :)
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |